AHHHH THE MOST ADORABLE PERFECT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH AND I JUST CRY BECAUSE YOU KNOW FOR SO LONG DARCY WAS TRYING SO HARD BUT THIS IS JUST HIM BEING HIM AND HE GOT HER TO LAUGH AND HE’S LIKE OHMYGODOHYMGOD BUT ALSO HE CAN’T BREAK CHARACTER BECAUSE LIZZIE WOn’T LOVE HIM IF HE IS TOO IN LOVE WITH HER SO HE JUST DOES THE CAMERA THING AND HE MOVES ON LIKE NO BIG DEAL BUT YOU KNOW LITTLE WILLIAM DARCY’S HEART GREW THREE SIZES THAT DAY tlbd lizzie x darcy i cry
Good god this is like Castiel’s number one song. Fuck.
This is awesome.
And I might be crying.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I LIGHT MYSELF ON FIRE
omg so today i was at the library and i picked up this bookmark about safe blogging tips for teens and i thought i would inform you all about blogging safely
1. Be anonymous.
2. Protect your info.
3. (this one is my favorite tbh) Avoid in-person meetings.
4. Think before you post.
5. Check comments regularly. Don’t respond to mean or embarrassing comments.
6. Be honest about your age.
I was up last night with the rest of us. I couldn’t sleep after that, no matter how much I knew it, speculated about it, think a break up is happening….it was still hard to watch it.
But as of about 2:15pm EST, I couldn’t be happier or more excited for season 4. Before Chris’ tweet, I was going to post about the good that is the break up scene we saw…then Chris tweeted, and my happy was restored.
So - why what we know of the break up scene is good - in that I am certain that things I did not want are in fact, not happening:
1. It IS being taken seriously and epically - it has its own title “The Break Up”, there is good dramatic acting for the actors, AND they sing a sad, amazing song.
What I didn’t want: Skirted over, made into a minor plot, klaine all but forgotten (that was unlikely, but so was klaine not kissing in 17 episodes, so. I’m pleased)
2. There is romance in it - From the little dialogue we know - “Kurt, you’re beautiful” “the best thing that happened..”
What I didn’t want - quick break up or really angry, unromantic break up.
3. There is no cheating - While we don’t have specific confirmation of this, extras didn’t feel like that was going on, the dialogue we know doesn’t seem to suggest that, and this is episode 4. Klaine are happy at the end of episode 1. I would HIGHLY doubt that Kurt or Blaine meets someone, cheats, and then goes to visit NYC in the span of 3 eps.
What I didn’t want - Cheating. OOC and way too damaging to trust.
The reason all these things were important to me is that I believe Klaine is endgame. And I want the show written that way. When you plan to break up a couple for good, you minimize it (Samcedes, Bartie anyone?), or do something to the dynamic that is irreparable (cheating - which is entirely OOC for these two). Here we have the opposite.
And then the tweets:
1. RM - I believe in happy endings.
2. RM - I just might write that Notebook scene for Kurt and Blaine.
3. Chris - “I think everything will be okay. Darren and I still have songs we want to sing together”
In addition to being the sweetest klainer tweet ever, Chris would not have written that if he wasn’t certain things would ultimately be okay (as in they get back together. Maybe not in that episode (likely not?), but at some point that he knows about). While he’s not a writer, he has been briefed on Kurt’s story arc, he knows what crazies we are about klaine, and he is NOT someone who ever gives out spoilers. He wouldn’t have said it without something real behind it.
So put it all together and what do we have?….
Drama, character development, relationship development, and klaine as endgame.
Come to me, Season 4. I am ready.